This agreement is to confirm the use of ePledge; an online Internet-based pledge system for the United Way of Brevard Campaign.
United Way of Brevard (UWB) will:
- Set up and maintain personalized online pledge pages.
- Provide an email and phone contact for Employee Campaign Manager(s) seeking help with the online pledge system. UWB will endeavor to respond to inquiries within 24 hours (Monday-Friday).
- Provide training, instructions and support for your employee campaign manager to administer the site.
- Provide project management consisting of appropriate tracking mechanisms for the company as mutually determined.
- Provide reports during the campaign for the identified company contacts.
- Provide a payroll deduction file at the end of the campaign.
- Issue tax receipts for payments equal to or in excess of $250 (with the exception of payroll gifts for which printed ePledge confirmation and documentation of payroll deduction are required to substantiate payment).
Donor Choice (Designation) Fees: United Way of Brevard will assess fees to process designations to other United Ways and agencies in order to recover the actual costs of raising funds and processing designations. Fundraising fees will be paid according to United Way Worldwide standards.
Email Use Policy: UWB and/or your organization’s ePledge coordinator(s) will communicate with employees using their company email address.
- To assure emails are sent without being caught in your organization’s SPAM filter please have your IT department whitelist the following
- Depending on your organization's security settings you may need to ask your IT dept to temporarily modify your anti-spoofing rules.
Privacy: All information collected is used for internal purposes only and will NOT be disclosed or sold to a third party.
PCI DSS Compliance: UWB exclusively utilizes PCI DSS compliant donor management software, payment processing applications/APIs and payment industry vendors (CyberSource, MobileCause).
Disclaimer of Warranties: UWB disclaims all express or implied representations and warranties with regard to any services, products or materials provided under or in connection with this agreement, all of which are provided “as is,” including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or quality of service. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, UWB does not represent or warrant that any services, products or materials provided under or in connection with this agreement will be timely, secure, accurate, uninterrupted or error free.
Limitation of Liability: In no event shall the aggregate liability of UWB for all claims, losses and other liability arising out of or in any manner connected with this agreement or the subject matter hereof exceed the amount of the administrative fee actually received by UWB in connection with the campaign covered by this agreement. UWB will not be liable to the organization signing this agreement (or to any person or entity claiming through such company) for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or exemplary damages arising out of or in any manner connected with this agreement or the subject matter hereof, regardless of the form of action and whether or not UWB has been informed of, or otherwise might have anticipated, the possibility of such damages.
Term: The term of this agreement covers the activities of the United Way employee campaign only.